A. Placing order.
The technical steps required to place order and to create a contract between you and us are as follows;
* You place your order by pressing the 'Place Order' button on the 'Final Confirmation' page at the end of the checkout process. A simple set of instructions on each page of the checkout process guides you through the process of placing an order.
If, at any stage during the checkout process, you make a mistake or wish to change the order you may do so by following the instructions on each page.
* Upon receipt of your order we will send you an email to confirm the products that you have ordered, the Terms and Conditions which will apply to the contract between us and you when this comes into existence and the costs (including any carriage costs) that we will charge. Please note that this is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Toolbank.
* You may cancel your order at any time prior to it being dispatched from our warehouse by either emailing us at email@example.com or telephoning us on our Freephone 0800 977 4242.. If we have already received payment for the products ordered we will give you a full refund.
* As soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse, we will send a dispatch confirmation email. At this stage your order is accepted and the contract between us is completed.
An order may not be accepted as a result of any of the following;
The product(s) ordered not being available.
Your payment not being authorised.
The product(s) ordered being incorrectly described or priced.
You not being eligible to order due to a failure to meet the criteria set out in our main [Terms and Conditions.]
* After the order has been dispatched, you may still cancel the order by following the procedures set out in the 'Cooling Off Period' section of our main Terms and Conditions.
B. Filing of Orders.
We retain the details of the orders you have placed for a minimum of 1 year and you can view them either by logging in to our website using your email address and the password you selected when you placed the order or by writing to us at our registered address
For security reasons, no credit or debit card details are ever shown on our website.
C. Contract Language.
The contract between you and us will be concluded in English.
Published on 01/01/2017, Expires 01/01/2018