Raw Linseed Oil
A traditional oil for nourishing and waterproofing wood. This original oil polish has a tradition going back many centuries. Raw Linseed Oil is a hardwearing oil giving a mellow, patinated finish.
- For use on hard or close grained wood.
- Ideal for oiling cricket bats.
- Can be added to other oils to make unique blends.
- Traditional lubricant used in French Polishing.
- Add to putty to keep it soft.
- EN71 approved - safe for toys.
- Usage: interior.
Coverage: 1 L = 8-10 m².
Drying time: minimum 4 days.
The LIBRLO5L Raw Linseed Oil has a volume of 5 Litres
Coverage: 1 L = 8-10 m²
Drying time: minimum 4 days
EN71 approved - safe for toys