Liberon Steel Wool is produced using a high quality Super Fine steel to create crumble and dust resistant wool that is virtually oil free.
- Ideal for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes.
- Ideal for applying wax polishes.
- Crumble resistant and virtually oil free.
- Flexible abrasive.
- Ideal for use with paint strippers.
- Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
Steel Wool is available in 7 grades from Ultra Fine 0000 through a range of Fine to Medium 00, 0, 1 and Medium to Coarse 2, 3 and 4.
Polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces
- use to cut back between coats of French polishes, varnishes and oil finishes.
- use to clean and polish metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium.
- use to cut back between coats of varnish or paint.
- use with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking.
Light cleaning and surface preparation
Grade 00, 0, 1
- use with Liberon Wax and Polish Remover to remove built-up wax polish, smoke and dirt on wood.
- use to clean, smooth and prepare wood or metal surfaces before re-polishing, waxing, varnishing or painting.
- use with a suitable solvent for light to medium cleaning of all metals.
Heavy cleaning and paint and varnish removal
Grade 2, 3, 4
- Use with Liberon Fine Wood Stripper to remove softened French Polishes, varnishes, lacquers and paints from wood and metal surfaces.
- use to remove rust.
If in doubt use a finer grade of Liberon Steel Wool.
LIBSW21KG Steel wool has the following specifications:
Pack weight: 1kg.
Pack weight: 1kg